My favorite way to celebrate Independence Day is being at the lake. We don't do anything that exciting, it's just special being there.
Brad flew home this morning since flights were cheaper today than tomorrow. He couldn't drive home with us because he had to be at work Monday. After he left, Pax and I went on another run--one thing I always look forward to at the lake. The weather is perfect for running, and there are some awesome trails right behind the cottage!
Anyway, then we hung out, grilled out, and then watched the fireworks that night. I wanted to try and keep Pax up so he could watch them, but he wouldn't have it! He ended up going to bed around his usual time-8:30, and slept all night long, even though there were tons of fireworks!
Sweet picture of Pax giving me a kiss at the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment