Loving his hushpuppies
Here are pictures from the fun today. Pax loved the ocean even more today! Brad was playing with him while I was holding him and would swim away and then ride a wave back to us. Pax would just laugh and laugh. Then, he started trying to swim after him. He would start kicking and moving his arms trying to go! He's been doing this in the pool, but not with all the waves.
We have been cooking in most nights, which has been great, especially with a little one. Well, tonight, we decided to go out to Louisiana Lagniappe. It was absolutely delicious, and Pax was an "angel" as Brad said. This was probably the fanciest and most crowded restaurant (The Melting Pot for my birthday was practically empty!) that Pax has been to. I expected him to be good, but I really didn't expect him to be this wonderful!! But, he was thoroughly entertained by the birds and boats out the window. Plus, he was the entertainment for us as well! Such a little ham!
We had electrical/AC issues yesterday, and an AC guy came out late last night. He found some wires that had melted together, so we couldn't run the AC last night! Ugh! We slept with ceiling fans on full blast and it was a little muggy when we woke up. An electrician came by this afternoon and had to rewire some things, and we now are sitting at a cool 71 degrees! Thank goodness! When we were having these electrical issues, a breaker kept tripping, and knocking out the water heater, so we didn't have hot water in our bathroom. Luckily, we had some in the kitchen, so that's where Mimi ended up bathing Little Man. He loved it!!
4 comments:
Great Pics!!! Thanks for posting!!! Dad and I check several times a day to see if you have posted---we love seeing pictures of you all---especially Pax!!!! When are you coming home? Is Brad playing tennis on Saturday??? Glad you are having so much fun!!! Looking forward to your coming home!!!
Love you!!!
Mom
He is a ham! I love the kitchen sink bathtub! Love y'all!
I'm jealous, I want to be at the beach. Looks like yall had fun. He is getting so big! We need to get together. When do you go back to school?
Post a Comment