While on our trip, Pax rediscovered his love for books. He has always enjoyed flipping through them, but now he sits still, and asks to be read to, by saying, "boooo, boooo". He especially likes to look at the animals in the pictures. He would go get a book and take it to someone to read. He would sit there going from book to book for a while. I haven't seen him sit this still in a long time! Towards the end of the time with Pops and Brad there, you could bet that he'd take a book to Pops if he had to choose! I know Pops loved reading to him and helping him love books like he does! Plus, Pax liked the version of the story that Pops told!
3 comments:
He has grown so much in the past 2 weeks!! This is why you can't go away that long!
I agree :)
Are you gonna blog while you are at the beach??
so sweet. he has grown so much. i can't wait to actually hang out with ya'll one day soon!
love you and thanks again for the present for hayden he loved it.
Post a Comment