Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Happy"

Happy birthday, Brad! Pax and I hope you have a great day! Enjoy this video we made for you!

I think it's so cute how he says, "happy" when you ask him to say happy birthday! I had to capture it on video. This also shows how much he loves books, especially those with animals, and how he brings them to you to read with him. He loves making the elephant, zebra, and jaguar sounds from this book that Aunt Sarah got him. By the way, he CAN say Suzie and Sarah. He was just too into the books to perform. After this video, he sat there playing with his books for a good 20 minutes. Yes, he took each one out of the basket, but he did help me clean up.

At the end of the video, he finally tells Brad a secret--"I-wuh-u". It's so sweet!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Um, that might be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Glad the book I gave him is a hit--I may have to tag along to the zoo :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAD!

Love y'all!

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Brad! Hope your day is great! Paxton is so sweet!

The Kimmels said...

I watched this video while i was in NH but forgot to comment...so stinkin sweet!