Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun in the Sun--Part I

He loves the sand and doesn't care about it getting all over him!

Snack time in his little chair


Pax and Daddy chillin' under the tent


Pax and Papa


Doing the monkey-ooo-ooo

Little Man in big shorts

Aunt Rochelle and Uncle Brooks


Watch out for that wave!

Pax and Daddy

Brad, Pax, Papa, and Mimi



Brad made me do this!
He also took this one



Family Picture


Mimi, Pax, and Papa

Pax and Mimi

The girls-Me, Rochelle, Melanie, and Tammy (Melanie's sister that Pax also calls Mimi because they look so much alike)

The guys-Brad, Pax, Keith, Brooks, and Steve


We are having a blast in Perdido Key! I wanted to share these pictures from today. Pax absolutely loves the sand, the ocean, and the pool. He is especially content and independent playing in the sand, which gives everyone a chance to sit down and sun bathe. We are excited that we still have more time down here!


That's all for now--more to come later!

3 comments:

Val said...

Great pics!! Thanks for posting!! Looks like y'all are having so much fun---makes me miss the beach!!!! Love you!!!!! and miss you all!!!!!

Sarah said...

These are too cute!! Such a good looking family! Love you!

Alison said...

So fun and great pictures - you always have good pictures. :) Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. We are hoping we get back to the Gulf Coast. After growing up only an hour away I feel like I am sinning if I don't make it to the beach at least once a year. At this rate I am doomed (I haven't truly been there in three years). Glad ya'll had fun!