#10-I love how southern he says "bye-bye," "ma-ma," and "da-da." He usually waves, too, but you can't see that in this picture.
#9-I love how he does his tricks-"soooo big," clapping, pointing at the ceiling or sky, and giving sugar or lovin', but only when he wants to!
#8-I love how he smiles with all 6 and 1/2 teeth, and is so happy to see me or Brad whenever we get home. I was just hiding around the corner, and would jump out and say "Boo," and would get this precious reaction!
#7-I love how his curiosity leads him to new things every day. He changes and grows so much from day to day. He has started letting go very briefly while standing. Today, he pushed this cart all the way across the living room.
#6-I love how easily he gives a belly laugh whenever you tickle him or just do something silly (like fake sneezing)!
#5-I love how he puts himself to sleep, as long as he has his green blanket (in the background) and paci. I read to him while we rock, and then sometimes sing to him. Then I lay him down in his bed, which is still the pack-n-play for now. Sometimes he plays (for up to an hour) without fussing before falling asleep. Thank goodness for the video monitor.
#4-I love how well he eats and enjoys food. He hasn't turned down any baby food or real food that we've offered him, except one time I gave him plain yogurt that wasn't very tasty, even for me!

#3-I love how happy he is to see dogs and horses on TV, in books, in person, or stuffed. He gets so excited when Clifford comes on TV at 8:30 in the mornings. He is so still, and laughs periodically throughout the show. He especially likes to watch it laying in bed with Brad and me!

#2-I love how he goes along with whatever we have planned and is so content about it. This cute picture shows how he didn't mind the photo shoot that I put him through today! This morning, we went and met Stephanie and Micah at Monkey Joe's and it was probably during his nap time. However, he was so happy and enjoyed jumping so much, that no one would have known, except for the fact that he conked out on the way home. Another example of his easy-going personality is happening right now. We are hanging out in our basement during a tornado warning when he wants to be upstairs napping. He is such a sweet boy!
#3-I love how happy he is to see dogs and horses on TV, in books, in person, or stuffed. He gets so excited when Clifford comes on TV at 8:30 in the mornings. He is so still, and laughs periodically throughout the show. He especially likes to watch it laying in bed with Brad and me!
#2-I love how he goes along with whatever we have planned and is so content about it. This cute picture shows how he didn't mind the photo shoot that I put him through today! This morning, we went and met Stephanie and Micah at Monkey Joe's and it was probably during his nap time. However, he was so happy and enjoyed jumping so much, that no one would have known, except for the fact that he conked out on the way home. Another example of his easy-going personality is happening right now. We are hanging out in our basement during a tornado warning when he wants to be upstairs napping. He is such a sweet boy!
Happy 10 months, Doodle-Bug! We love you!
1 comment:
So sweet! Thank you for sharing!I can't believe it has been 10 MONTHS!!!! Love y'all!
Post a Comment