Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh what a night!

Last night was fabulous!! Mimi and Papa brought Pax home about 6:30, and he sat through dinner with us. At 7:30, I tried to nurse him, and he refused and started crying. So, I laid him down in his clothes and all, and he immediately fell asleep. I kept thinking he would wake up and want to eat, but that didn't happen. He slept until this morning when I had to wake him up at 6! Brad and I kept checking on him periodically through the night, but he was worn out, and barely even moved! Who knows what will happen tonight!

4 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Oh Wow! that is great. I bet you guys got some much needed R&R. Thanks for the message on my blog.

stephanie said...

wow, go mimi for wearing the boy out! love you and good to see you for a minute today.

Summer said...

He must be going through a growth spurt! I'd love to come over next week and see yall!

Alison said...

Hope he keeps sleeping through the night. It is such a blessing when this happens. :)