Sunday, February 15, 2009

If you're happy and you know it...

He looks like such a big boy in this picture!

Show me those teeth!


I had to take these pictures this morning of him sitting in the cutest position. I love it when he sits on his knees like this. I initally got the camera out so I could capture him standing without holding on, but he wouldn't do it again--of course! These are just as cute, though!

Paxton got to eat his first pizza this evening. I had already given him his dinner. However, like every other time lately that I have food, he thinks he should have some, too. So, I shared my pizza with him! He would bounce up and down, and make noise until I gave him a little bite. He only had some of the soft part of the crust with some pizza sauce on it, but he loved it!!

I played tennis this afternoon, and won; that makes me 4 for 4 this season! Our team made it into the playoffs, even though we ended up second in our division. They start next weekend.

This is a really cute video of Pax clapping, laughing, and talking. He is finally getting his hands together, and will clap when you sing these two songs, even if he isn't able to make much noise. I love how he immediately stops fussing and puts his hands together once he hears the song!

No comments: