This title is compliments of Brad. He's starting to catch on to this whole "blogging thing."
I took these pictures this afternoon before Pax and I headed out to run errands. (Have I mentioned how wonderful it would be to not have to work, and be off like this all the time?) Anyway, yesterday, Mimi and Papa came up to play with Pax while I played my tennis match. Then we all went to the mall to get some Stride Rite shoes for him!
I didn't realize how easy it was going to be to find him shoes. All the girl did was measure his foot, and then bring out 3 pairs for us to choose from. We made the final choice, and we were out of there within 15 minutes! Thank you Mimi and Papa for this Valentine's gift!! Now he'll be walking in no time!
2 comments:
Love the shoes! Looking forward to this afternoon!!
must be nice to be able to get shoes on your kid. with mr. fred flintstone feet no such luck. he'll be in crocs forever. love and miss you
Post a Comment