Sweet Aunt Suzie bought Pax a balloon that he loved!
You can check out Suzie's blog for more details and pictures (these were stolen from her blog), but I had to just put a post on here, too. We really enjoyed dinner at Cracker Barrel. As Suzie said, Paxton made friends with 2 families behind us, and he behaved really well! (Phew!!) I fed him his dinner while we were waiting for our food to come out, but he was still hungry when I had no more food. So, he had pancakes for the first time, and absolutely loved them! I think he ate almost a whole one himself! I barely got to eat my breakfast (for dinner) because I was breaking off small pieces of the pancakes.
Thanks, Aunt Suzie and Aunt Sarah, for meeting us for dinner! I'm glad we're doing this every month now!

No comments:
Post a Comment