Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We did a photo shoot for Daddy's book! Read the tag on my shirt!

I love you, Daddy!



Dog from Mrs. Tracey and Pooh from Grandma and Pops

Look at all of our cards!
Happy Valentine's Day! I never realized that Valentine's Day was such a big gift day, but he has some really thoughtful people in his life! He has gotten lots of cards, and even made one for me at Mrs. Tracey's house! He has gotten some stuffed animals, that balloon from Aunt Suzie, some shoes, and a book. Thanks for all the gifts!
Tonight, Brad and I are going out to dinner while Pops keeps Pax. They should have fun together!
Disclaimer: Be prepared for a lot of blogging this coming week, per request from Grandma and Mrs. Tracey, who won't see Pax all week.

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

I couldn't view the book but I bet it was adorable! Happy Valentines Day, I hope you guys had a nice dinner together!