Yes, we broke down yesterday and bought a Wii! I had seen the Wii fitness and thought it would be fun for me to use to workout, and Brad was game for it. So, we went out to get one yesterday. Man, those things are in high demand! We had a very difficult finding one, but Brad finally got one of the last few at Wal-mart. We also bought a new TV for the downstairs, and Brad set it all up the basement. Paxton enjoyed playing with the box, as you can see from the pictures.
Once it was all ready, Mick, Steph, and Micah came over to play. All four of us had fun with the games, but especially liked the bowling. :-) While the big boys played some more, Steph and I gave the little boys their first bath together.
3 comments:
love it! thanks for letting us play. let me know how the fit is...mickey said the teacher he works with lost a ton of weight just from that! it must be a real workout.
I rule at Wii bowling!! Can't wait to come play! I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving! Love and miss you!
Wii is so fun!!! Hmmm...that would be a fun girl's nite :) Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! See ya soon!
Post a Comment