Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here we go!

So, after experiencing a lot of peer pressure, I have finally broken down and started my own blog. I would like to point out the kicker being that there is a website that takes the posts made on here, and puts them into a scrapbook. Now that I spend all my extra time with Paxton, there isn't any time for scrapbooking. So, this was the next best option, and the only way to keep me from falling farther and farther behind. I don't promise to be as entertaining as Stephanie, as good with pictures as Suzie, or as thoughtful as Summer, but it will be a good attempt at capturing special moments for Paxton's scrapbook!

This is a Smile Box album that I made of Paxton's first Halloween.

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Lisa Golden said...

Love the cute pics of your little guy! Looks like your family had a wonderful first Halloween with little Paxton! Thanks for sharing!