Thursday, November 20, 2008

4 years ago today

So, it's been 4 years since Brad and I said "I do". It's amazing how things have changed since 11-20-04. We now have a precious son in our lives. It was a little different planning our anniversary with Pax to think about. So, Bonnie and Alison came over to watch him while Brad and I went out to dinner. We made it home in about an hour. We managed to talk about things other than Paxton while we were there, too! This was only the third date that we've been on, and this includes the night we went camping!

November 20, 2004


November 20, 2008

Here are some pictures of Bonnie and Alison playing with Pax, too:










3 comments:

Jami said...

Awww, happy anniversary! I can't believe its been 4 years! I had forgotten how pretty our bridesmaid dresses were :) See ya soon!

Amy said...

Thanks, Jami!!!

The Kimmels said...

I was hoping you would post about your anniversary! I was thinking about posting about it too but I didn't know if that would be weird. haha