Grandma and Gi Gi Ma kept Pax while Brad and I continued to celebrate our anniversary in Charleston. We stayed at a really nice hotel and ate some really delicious meals Monday night. The grandmas were in charge of Little Man over night. This was the second time that we left him for this long. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and morning. I specifically liked getting to sleep in, even if my body did wake up at 7 like usual:-)
If you ever get to Charleston, I recommend the Magnolia restaurant for a fancy dinner. Then, Jestine's Kitchen for some good home cooking! This restaurant has been mentioned by Rachel Ray and Oprah.
We are heading to Covington Thanksgiving day to celebrate with Brad's family there. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!
1 comment:
I swear, he gets bigger & bigger each time I see him (or a photo of him). Becareful traveling! love ya'll! Tell the fam Happy Thankgiving for me.
Post a Comment