Oh my gosh! I love it! I felt really bad for him for a second there. I was thinking AIMZ, just give it to him for God's sake. haha. I can't believe he is starting to crawl! Thanks for sharing.
I was wondering if you were out of town because I emailed you today and didn't hear back. Are you guys there all week?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I love it! I felt really bad for him for a second there. I was thinking AIMZ, just give it to him for God's sake. haha. I can't believe he is starting to crawl! Thanks for sharing.
I was wondering if you were out of town because I emailed you today and didn't hear back. Are you guys there all week?
Brad watched it and he cheered "just a little bit further!"
Why the heck did I just tear up?? Our baby boy is growing up!! Happy first Thanksgiving Paxton! Love y'all!
Post a Comment