Saturday, November 22, 2008

The World of Coke




Outside the World of Coke


Pax and Uncle Adam


Yes-the Coke polar bear was a little creepy-good thing Pax didn't know the difference

Pax and Pops


Uncle Adam did his duties by carrying Pax in his sling!:-)

Pat, Andrew, Adam, Pax, and Brad


The boys in their really cool glasses in the 4-D theater

Today, we met Uncle Adam, some of his friends from college, and Pops at the World of Coke. They had planned to go, and we wanted to see Adam, so we headed there after spending Friday night in Covington. It was a little cold, but we had a very fun time once we got inside. Paxton's favorite part was the 4-D theater! It was so cool, and Pax liked the moving seats! I was holding him in my lap and he would start jumping and "talking" when the seats would move, or the air would blow.
Also, he started moving last night. We were at Nannie's house and she was on the floor with him, and he started moving/crawling/scooting to get to the coasters on the floor. I didn't have my camera, so I couldn't document this first, but Brad and I were both there to witness it!! He is getting on all fours and moving forward, and then he realizes he can pull to scoot his body where he wants to go. So exciting!!!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

welcome to a whole new world! can't wait til pax can chase micah. i love love love the pics of adam and the baby sling. i just wish there were pictures of people seeing him with it. i love the blog. i miss you but now at least i feel like we are talking anyways. i love you see you soon. OR ELSE!

The Kimmels said...

yay! Pax is scooting.

World of Coke looks fun. I bet its a lot better than it used to be!