Friday, September 30, 2011

Pictures from the first week at home

Yummy chocolate covered strawberries sent by DC and Cindy!

Sweet boy is so content in this cradle


Our first walk with Mimi

Making a "wall to capture the coyotes" with Papa

I love this face!!!

Oh!  It makes my heart smile to see how much he loves his baby brother!!


Sleeping baby

He really likes his swing--unlike his big bro!

Will and Parker (Will is 2 months older)


Cloi holding Parker

2 generations of BFF's


Suzie and me, and our precious boys!!

Paxton's first homework assignment

Brody, Jayden, and Anna

Parker laying on the super soft blanket from Aunt Sherry and Uncle John


Parker has been sleeping even better!  Last night, he went almost 7 hours without eating!  I was a little worried, so we asked Dr. Lynn when we went today.  But, she said it's perfectly fine as long as he's gaining weight, which he is!  On Monday, he weighed 7 pounds 1.8 ounces.  Today, 4 days later, he weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces.  He gained about 8 ounces in the last 4 days!  Way to go, Parker B!  He is 1/2 inch longer than he was at birth, too.  She said that he looked perfect and very healthy!




I love the picture above of Pax with his homework!  He got this assignment on Thursday, and it's not due until next Thursday.  However, he really wanted to do it tonight!  So, we did!  He did it all by himself, and was so proud!  I think it turned out pretty cute!!:-)

No comments: