Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Meet Parker Brentley Dobbs-Part II

Our last pictures as a family of 3!



He liked Brad's smurf outfit!

Our sweet baby is here!








Aunt Tori and Uncle Rodney brought Pax this book and some candy:-)





Pax eating his cupcake from the BIRTH-day party



Proud Daddy--where are Parker's eyes?
These pictures were taken with Mimi's camera. 

I wanted to talk about the BIRTH-day party on this one.

Several months ago, Pax and I were chatting and out of the blue, Pax asked what kind of birthday party Parker was going to have.  I told him that he wasn't going to have a party, but he didn't understand that.  He asked if he was going to have a safari party, or a pirate party, or what.  Well, I decided that we actually could have a party, so Pax and I went to planning it.  As it got closer to BIRTH-day time, we picked up some party hats and napkins.  He and Mimi made "cumpcakes" as Pax calls them, and Kristen made the adorable shirt for Parker-"It's my BIRTH-day".  The party was complete with Pax leading us in "Happy birthday".  We got some of that on video, and it was so sweet!  The nurses all thought that it was a good idea, too.  I'm surprised that they hadn't seen that before!!  Great idea, Pax!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You forgot to mention that the "cumpcakes" were made with scrambled eggs (per Pax)! Love it!

So glad I was able to share in your special day! Love you all!