| Uncle Brooks holding Parker |
| Pax loves giving Parker kisses |
| Aunt Rochelle and Uncle Brooks holding him |
| Aunt Shell |
| Parker's first bath! |
| Pax was such a good helper! |
| Mimi and her boys |
| Pax loves holding his baby brother! |
| Isn't that face so kissable!?!?! |
| More kisses! |
| Tummy time |
| Aunt Cindy |
| Uncle DC |
| Mia holding Parker |
| Mia, Kellie, and Marisa |
| Pax helping wash Parker's hair |
| Mitzi Blackstone holding our sweet baby |
| Caroline holding Parker |
![]() |
| Caroline holding Paxton (with Rick's help)--I just thought it was crazy to see how much Caroline has grown and changed in 3 1/2 years!!!! |
We've been blessed by having so many visitors since we've been home! Lots of people have come to kiss and hold Parker, and play with big brother, Pax! We've also been spoiled by having so many meals! Mimi spent practically 3 days with us, and spoiled us sooooo much!!!! She cooked, cleaned up, did laundry, changed diapers, slept with Pax (which means he didn't come wake us up), was drove us around, and was such a great Mimi! We missed her when she left us!!!
A teacher at school suggested that I put some toys together into a nursing basket for Paxton. Grandma, Pax, and I went shopping for some toys and he picked out some trains, legos, and a couple other things. When we got home Saturday, I went to feed Parker, and Pax came running back to the nursery with me. He immediately asked to pull out his nursing basket and play. He was so excited to be able to play with those toys! He even chose to wait to eat lunch until Parker was done eating! When Parker finished, Pax was a little upset when he had to put the toys up. Later that evening, when the Showalter's came over, he practically cried when he had to put them away! Now, I have to give him some warnings so that he knows it's almost time to clean up. He likes them so much, and asks me, "When is Parker going to eat again?" He totally gets it, and it works for him--for now, anyway! He doesn't resent the times that I have to feed Parker, rather he looks forward to them! I also like that he spends a little time with me and keeps me company while I'm nursing!
Since we've been home, I have been sleeping better than I have in a WHILE! I started having pretty painful contractions Sunday night (Sept 18) and they continued until they put my epidural in, even! That was painful---having a contraction while you're supposed to be hunched over and they're poking you in the back! Anyway, Parker is doing so well with his sleeping!!!! He has been going 4-5 hours at night, and really giving me time to sleep! Pax has also been doing better with his sleeping! Yay!! Let's just hope the boys continue this trend!

2 comments:
These pics are GREAT! love them! Can't wait to see you this afternoon!
The pictures with Pax and Parker might be the cutest things I have ever seen in the whole world! I love the brotherly bond already!
Post a Comment