Thursday, September 1, 2011

Playmates

Jake and Pax playing at Jake's house
Pax, Zachary, and Blake driving his gator

Slumber party while watching a movie
Yesterday, Pax went to Jake's house to play while I went to the doctor.  He had a blast playing, driving all his toys, and jumping in his bouncy house!

My appointment went well, and we're counting down the days until we get to meet Parker.  I am 36 weeks now.  My weight was the exact same as when I went 2 weeks ago.  I am not dilated at all, yet, and Parker's heart beat sounds good. 

Today, the Agan boys came over while their mom and dad went to the GA Tech game.  Blake's grandma picked him up around 7, but Zachary stayed and played with Pax until his parents came around 11.  The boys had so much fun running around, playing on the swingset, driving the gator, and enjoying a late night swim!  We went to bed to watch a movie and wait for his parents.  Pax fell asleep, but Zachary stayed awake waiting for them!  Pax sure did have a fun couple days playing with friends!

No comments: