Adam came home for the first time since Christmas this weekend! We were so excited, but I don't think anyone was as excited as Pax!! On top of Adam coming home, the weather was absolutely beautiful! Spring is almost here, and we can't wait!
We just had to get outside and enjoy the spring weather, so we went to Clinton to play and run. Mom watched Pax, while Adam and I went for a run. Brad was out of town fishing, so Pax and I got to spend a lot of time with Adam on his short visit home. We'll take every minute we can though, because Adam is going to South Africa on a mission trip for 6 weeks this summer. That trip will be here before we know it! So, we want to see him as much as we can.
1 comment:
can't believe we were there right before you! i thought ya'll were going to the zoo:) and you need to change the post and put a plug for adam's support...ie if anyone wants to support him in prayer or financially send checks to clinton, sc. hee hee!
Post a Comment