Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Handsome Little Buckaroo



Pax got a hair cut yesterday, and looks so handsome! Plus, he's sporting some cowboy boots that we borrowed from Jake. I think he just looks so cute...and so big!!
We ended up buying him some boots of his own at the mall last night, because he liked them so much. Now he'll probably only want to wear his cowboy boots. We're just getting ready for his birthday Hoe-Down!

5 comments:

Alison said...

I love those boots and his little outfit. The lighting is also so good in these pictures. Enjoying all the updates! :)

atyson said...

Oh my, Pax looks like such a big boy! His outfit came straight out of Matt's closet. ;)

Sarah said...

He looks so big!!! I don't think I like it!

stephanie said...

too cute!! he looks so handsome. love you and see you soon hopefully!

The Kimmels said...

I 2nd Sarah's comment! tell him to SLOW down! ...oh, and I 'heart' the boots.