We went to Brooks and Rochelle's Friday night. It took us about 2 hours to get there, but Pax was great! He watched his video two times. He was excited to get there and see the cows at the cow sale. I had never seen a cow sale, but it was quite interesting. Pax was totally enthralled, and didn't take his eyes off the cows the entire time! We left after Brooks' cow was sold, and headed to dinner with the whole family. Mimi and Papa came up for this event, and spent the night as well.
Saturday morning, Pax woke up early, and we got to spend some time outside with all of their animals. Pax went back and forth between the cow, the dogs, and the chickens. He had a blast splashing around in his rain boots, and making all the animal sounds. The weather was really nice, too! We had a lot of fun with the family and all the animals!
4 comments:
such fun! and I love the photo of Pax splashing in the puddle!! So cute!
I want to go to Uncle Brooks'. I love time on a farm - always have. So fun that ya'll got to share that with Paxton. Great pictures!
I love those rain boots! I've seen some and thought he needed them :) Good to know he has some!
I love these pics...great memories :-) We had so much fun and we were so glad ya'll could come and visit. We just need to work on doing this more often.
Post a Comment