These are just some priceless moments that I want to document for Paxton's online scrapbook, and since I don't like to blog without pictures, here is a picture I took this afternoon!
He likes to rub and pat my back and make sure I have a blanket. So thoughtful!
We like to have bedtime conversations about the stars and the moon. Now, these aren't the actual stars and moon---instead he has a turtle that shines the moon and stars on his ceiling. He likes to point out all the stars on the ceiling!
One Sunday when he went up front for the children's sermone, I could hear him from the back of the church, as he said, "Amen" at the end of the prayer. I verified it was him when Dad brought him back to the pew.
Part of his bedtime routine is to kiss all his animals and make sure that Elmo has his paci. He also has to make sure that the Mama bear and baby bear are together.
I have started giving him one or two of my Juice Plus gummies in the morning, and at night, when I remember. Well, he is starting to help me remember. He'll go in the bathroom, open the drawer, and say, "Nummy, nummy." Yes, son, thanks for reminding me! I'm just happy to give him some extra fruits and veggies!
He likes to count things. He sometimes says, "uno, dos, tres," but most of the time he says, "1...2...3...5...6...7." So funny how he skips number 4.
2 comments:
So cute! I love that Elmo has to have a paci. Too cute!
How precious is he! I love that he kisses his animals goodnight. Sweet boy!!!
Post a Comment