So, I thought that Pax was having issues with allergies, but I'm really glad that I took him to the doctor today.
He woke up in the middle of the night and was on fire. We took his temperature 3 different ways, and got 3 different readings. All showed that he had a fever, and I knew I couldn't take him to Mrs. Tracey's today.
I took him to the doctor at 11 this morning and it turns out that he has an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. He had a fever of 101.8 when we were there, and he now weighs 31 pounds. He hadn't complained at all about his ear, so I was really shocked to hear that it was infected! Poor thing! He's so tough!
He is now on an antibiotic, and should get better soon!
1 comment:
Sorry he is sick. Probably got it from us - so sorry. We still have fever over here - Charlotte had a temp this afternoon and hasn't even seemed sick. Will be so glad when this sick season is over. Get better soon, Pax!
Post a Comment