Sunday, May 3, 2009

Updates All Over the Place

Update on Mom-She is home from the hospital! She is definitely not 100% by any means, but glad to be home and in her own bed. She is taking antibiotics, and has promised to go to the doctor when she's finished in 10 days. Then she will also follow up with the urologist.

Update on Steph-If you haven't checked out her blog, then here's her most recent news: SHE'S HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!! I went with her and the family to a 3-D ultrasound place and the sonographer showed us that it's a girl! I'm so excited for them!! It was such a neat experience, and I am so lucky that she included me in this special day!

Update on Sarah-She came home from the hospital late Friday night and they say everything looks fine. I'm glad they know what they're doing and are educated, but it still makes me nervous that her arm is hurting, but they couldn't figure out why. I'm proud of Sarah for listening to her body and going to get it checked out!

Update on Pax-Yesterday, we started trying to give him whole milk in a sippy cup. The first time, he gagged, and refused any more. Later that day, I tried again, and he drank some. This morning, he wanted water instead. I'll keep trying and trying, and eventually I'm sure he'll love it. He did this same thing with water, and now he drinks a ton of it! Also, he is walking so well that sometimes it seems as if he's running. He likes to carry things in his hands, so this keeps him from crawling. This is a really good strategy! I can probably attribute him taking his first steps to the balloons that he would carry around the living room!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ACTUALLY, I argued with my mom about going to the ER. I really didn't want to go again. Haha. She made me :)
So glad your mom is okay and super pumped about little Miss Harper!!

Summer said...

Let's get together soon! Miss you and want to see more of the little man walking!