Mrs. Tracey took this picture of Pax and Aidan on Thursday, and thought I'd post it. It's too cute! You can tell how happy they both are, plus they are eating cookies:-)
I also want to update on some of Paxton's newest tricks. He is saying more and more words like: agua, thank you, hola, Adam/Aidan (they sound the same), bubbles, and down just to name a few.
His Uncle Brooks also taught him how to give knuckles, so if you say "pound it," he does this cute little fist and sticks it out there for you to pound it. Then he gets stuck on it and wants to do it over and over!
Also, he has started blowing. This makes me excited, because I signed him up for swimming classes starting in about 3 weeks. That is one of the first things he'll need to be able to do. But, he got a whistle from Jayden's birthday, and likes to blow his little whistle. He is so proud of himself when he does it. He has occasionally also blown bubbles.
Another thing that I want to post about is how he has figured out how to get out of our "containment area". We had to put a couch cushion on top of the ottoman, and he has started pushing the cushion off. Then, he climbs on the ottoman, and safely climbs down the other side. It's actually pretty funny to watch him--only because he does it safely!
1 comment:
I saw the title and picture and was like "that's not Adam!" So cute!! Let me know the dates you are in town so we can plan play dates--I do want to come see him swim!
So good to see you yesterday! Next time we'll have the rest of the boys!
Love you!
Post a Comment