Adam graduated from Presbyterian College this weekend. I just can't believe that he's finished and is growing up!! He must have worked really hard, because he graduated with a major in religion, and three minors in business administration, coaching athletics, and P.E. We are so proud of him!
Pax, Brad, and I drove up to Clinton Friday night, after stopping to eat dinner with Brooks and Rochelle. We woke up Saturday morning and headed to campus for the ceremony. After the ceremony, we enjoyed a picnic with a bunch of Adam's friends and their families. It was such a nice day, and we all enjoyed being outside, and Adam enjoyed his last day on campus!
Now he's heading to Myrtle Beach for Leadership Project like he did last year, and then he is planning to live in Greenville, SC. He just has to find a job there. :-) He's got a great head on his shoulders and has become such a neat young man! I know he'll be successful in whatever he does! However, we will certainly miss him, and Pax will miss "A-duh" as he says now. (In fact, I pointed to a picture of Adam tonight, and he even recognized him.) Anyway, we wish you luck, and we love you, Bud!
Happy Mother's Day, too, to all the mothers in my life! I love you!
By the way-the newest mother-to-two-children, Anna had her baby. Brody Clay was born May 9 at 4 in the morning, weighing 7 lbs 14 oz and 20 1/2 in long. (I'm pretty sure those are the right measurements.)
2 comments:
awww. that brings back the memories!! way to go ad man! miss you all. can't wait til memorial day. love you
Congrats Uncle Adam!! Great pictures!
Post a Comment