As you can tell from these belly pictures, Pax is such a good eater, and we are very thankful! Tonight, I gave him a toddler meal that had ravioli and veggies. We started with a fork and some fingers (me stabbing it and then him taking it to his mouth). However, that quickly turned to all fingers and no fork! It was cute, and as you can see from the pictures, I was prepared. I stripped him down before putting him in the high chair, and then we took him straight to the tub after he ate. His diaper was even orange from the ravioli!
This afternoon, Suzie met Pax and I at the park to run. This is the 3rd time that we have done this, and I am really enjoying our runs and catching up! Pax likes riding around in his stroller, too. There were ducks at the park today, and he kept saying "du" over and over. We tried to get him to say "quack," but I couldn't ever make that out from what he said.
5 comments:
Ahh fun. I wish I had someone close to run with...I guess Maddux will have to do.
MY................what a mess!!!! Looks like Pax was having soooo much fun!!!!!! This will definitely be interesting!!!! Love you!!!!!
Nicole said the joy of having a boy is the topless eating! :) I love it!
ahhh, Summer! you can always join is in D-ville!! Or we could meet somewhere 1/2 way!
Aimz, great seeing guys 2 nights in a row! What a treat. Love ya'll.
So cute! It doesn't end her. Charlotte is 18 months and we still have to strip her down to eat at times. :)
Post a Comment