Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weebles Wobble, But Won't Fall Down

Pax (making a sad face while eating) and Katie

Katie would tap Pax on the shoulder and he would give her the sweetest little smile




Today I captured lots of steps on this video that were a little wobbly, but he did really well, especially the second time he came to me. He is walking from one side of the room to the other now--so big!!
Katie, a student from my class my very first year, came over to play with Pax today. She is so good with him, and watches out for corners, too! He really likes playing with her! She got to witness all these steps, too.
Please continue to pray for Sarah. Last I heard, the catheter was still in, and the blood clot is not breaking up as quickly as they'd like. They have to decide if they're doing a stint, angioplasty, or something else. When Stephanie and I went to visit her last night, her spirits were really high, though! She is so positive about this whole thing! That is certainly one thing that I love about Sarah:-)

No comments: