Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bodies Exhibit

Pax loved this spinach dip that Mrs. Tracey was sharing with him.
He kept saying "more" in sign language and pointing at the dip,
instead of the bananas that I was feeding him. :-)


When the dip was all gone, he did the sign language for "all done," too.

Aunt Sarah and Pax

Pax and Mr. Nelson

Pax's favorite babysitter--Mrs. Tracey:-)

Pax and I are really enjoying my spring break, and using this time to meet up with friends! Yesterday, we went and met Aunt Summer for lunch, and Pax was in the best mood, and quite cheerful allowing us to both enjoy our lunches. Well, we had to share everything with Little Man, but he was pretty well behaved. Thanks for meeting us, Summer! It was great to see you and catch up.


Today, we went to Atlantic Station and met Aunt Sarah, Mrs. Tracey, and Mr. Nelson for lunch and then went to the Bodies Exhibit. Pax and I did a little shopping before hand, too. :-) Anyway, we met at The California Pizza Kitchen, and it was yummy!! It was extremely cold, and we had to wait outside for a little while to get into the Bodies Exhibit. Teachers got in free, so Sarah and I decided to go, and then I invited the Tracey and Nelson to join us. We couldn't use a stroller in the exhibition, so we all took turns carrying Pax around. He weighs 24 pounds now, if you remember!!! Anyway, Mr. Nelson must remind Pax of Pops, because he kept wanting him and would point and expect Nelson to go where he pointed. It was pretty cute, but I don't think that Nelson expected to have to babysit today! I appreciate his help, though! Paxton enjoyed the exhibit, was pretty well behaved, and liked to look at the cases up close. He was the official greeter, as he said "Hey" to everyone we passed. He even said "baby" when we were looking at a fetus. That room was kind of heavy, but Pax lightened the mood by recognizing the baby. We had a fun afternoon, and Paxton was so worn out, he fell asleep before we even made it out of the parking deck. Thanks to Sarah, Tracey, and Nelson for their help and for meeting us this afternoon!

1 comment:

wrongextension2000 said...

You are so sweet. We had a great time too. California Pizza Kitch en was yummy and the Bodies exhibit was very interesting. Nelson had a great time with Pax. He said, "Pax is a cool kid!" Thanks for sharing one of your days with us. Happy Easter.