This afternoon, Pax stayed with Brad, and then Suzie and I headed to see Sarah. She is doing so much better, and is even cleared to go back to work. Sarah is on blood thinners and has several bruises but was up for a hike/walk this beautiful afternoon. We walked for over 3 miles, so I would say that Sarah is doing remarkably well! I think I was more worn out than she was!! We saw three snakes on our hike, and we all freaked out!! We had a lot of fun hanging out and talking, while exercising! I'm so glad to see her up and about! Sarah also gave me Paxton's birthday present that she was so excited about giving him at his party. She gave him an adorable zoo animals book with 2 tickets to the Atlanta Zoo in the back of the book!! Such a cute gift!!! Brad and I can't wait to take Pax there, possibly even this weekend!!
Yesterday we brought Strike back home and today I took these pictures of Pax and Pops. Pax absolutely loves seeing his horse out in the pasture. As soon as he woke up from his nap, Mom brought him out on the front porch, and he immediately spotted Strike and started pointing. He was so excited to see him.
On another note, Pax went for his one-year check-up on Friday, and is looking good. He weighs 24.9 pounds (75th percentile), and is 31 1/4 inches long (90th percentile). So, he's not as chunky as 25% of babies his age!! Dr. Kaufman talked to Brad about the switch to whole milk. We'll be starting that soon, and I hope that he isn't lactose intolerant like I was!
2 comments:
Ahh how fun!
Thanks again for coming to see me! And trust me, I crashed when you all left! It was so good to catch up and get some fresh air! I hope you enjoy the zoo! Love y'all!
Post a Comment