Brad, Pax, Amy, Grandma, Uncle Adam (with his eyes closed), Pops, Uncle DC
What?
Sweet picture with Mimi and Papa
This morning, we woke up early to go eat breakfast at Pops and Grandma's house. Then, we went to church with them, and then drove to Covington for the afternoon. The easter bunny visited him at both houses, and even hid eggs for him at Mimi and Papa's! There were goldfish in the eggs there, and Pax loved that he could actually eat the treats in them this time instead of having to give them away! Aunt Rochelle and Uncle Brooks couldn't make it, but they also sent an adorable easter basket full of goodies for Pax. He had a fun time going through his baskets. We really enjoyed our day with family!
4 comments:
awww...mimi is so smart. i wish i had thought of putting goldfish in there. micah's eggs were empty and he was so dissappointed! cute pictures too. love you.
awww. sweet photos.
I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!!!
I still have some fiesta stuff if you need it for Pax's party.
Love the pictures and Paxton's Easter outfit! Can't wait until Saturday!
I saw ya'll from afar at church on Sunday. I was walking in with the baby and ya'll were finishing up pictures. Hate I missed saying hi and seeing Pax all dressed up. Glad ya'll had a good day!
Post a Comment