I have the best friends in the world!!!!! On Monday night, I walked into Monterrey's to find 35 of my closest friends there to celebrate my birthday!!! It was such an amazing thing!
Sarah and Suelyn arranged the whole thing. Sarah and I had been visiting Baby William and had plans to do dinner that night. She non-chalantly said that she was ready to go eat and asked if I was. I knew the nurse that was about to come on duty in Suzie's room, and wanted to stay and see her, but Sarah was ready to go. So, we left Suzie (she was sad she was in the hospital and couldn't make it) and drove back to Douglasville to go to dinner. I had already tried to get Sarah to eat with me somewhere near the hospital so she didn't have to drive out here. I just thought she was being really nice making the trek out here.
As it turns out, we ended up being about 15 minutes late, but I didn't know we had a set time!!! We walked in and I saw Brandi across the restaurant but didn't think anything about it until I saw Paxton right in front of me and then heard everyone yell, "Surprise!" I was very touched by everyone that made the effort to come celebrate with me!! Thank you to everyone!!!! Love yall!
2 comments:
so glad you were surprised!! love the pics and you!!
Our goal was to "outplan the planner!" Success! Such a fun night!!
Love you very much!
Post a Comment