Sunday, July 17, 2011

William Jacob Kimmel

Best friends with our baby boys--all three of them:-)





Sweet baby Will with his Momma and his favorite aunts:-)



Will-4 days old-and Pax



Aunt Amy and Will (with a sleepy Pax in the background)


Family shot--less than 1 day old:-)






Yay!!! It's my BIRTH day!!! Thanks, Kristen, for making this adorable shirt!!!



Sweet Baby Will!!!



Sunday evening--hours after his birth




Awww! Precious!!



Suzie gave birth to sweet William Jacob Kimmel on Sunday, July 17th at 6:39 pm. Suzie was such a trooper, as she was admitted Friday night to be induced and spent almost 48 hours waiting for her son to be born. She ended up having to have a c-section, because Will just wasn't coming out. :-)


Will is absolutely precious, and it is always amazing to see God's special creations as they are brought into this world. I am so excited for Suzie and Brad, and can't wait for Parker and Will to become fast friends. We are so lucky to have boys that will be about 2 months apart! I see a lot of fun in our future with 3 boys!!!



I love you, Suzie, and am so happy for you!!!

2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Thank you for the sweet post and for making me cry! Thank you for being there for me throughout all of this new adventure. Can't wait to meet Will's BFF in less than 2 months!! :)

Sarah said...

Love these pictures of the boys! And I can't wait to add Parker to the mix! Pax and I will hang out and do cool things while y'all do baby things :) haha
I'm already excited about our next zoo trip! We'll each have a boy!

Love you!