We just got back from a great family vacation in Gulf Shores. The three of us had so much fun together. I have to admit that I was a little worried that Pax would wear us out, but he didn't, and we had so much fun! We did everything at our own pace and whenever we wanted. He and I would lay down for a nap around 4 or even 5. We, well I should say, Brad, cooked dinner 4 nights, and we really enjoyed staying in and laying low. Then, we went out to eat 3 nights, but couldn't get away from Shrimp Basket. I've been wanting their grilled fish since we went last year. So, we ate all you can eat fish 2 nights for $9.99!! You can't beat that!!! It was YUMMY!!!
We drove to the Pensacola dog tracks one night. Brad didn't have too much luck picking winning dogs, but Pax sure did. :-) He picked the winning dog 3 races in a row!! The first two, we just picked his dog to show, and he only got $9 and $7. However, we went with him on the third dog to win AND to show, and Pax was right! He won $17 on that one race!!! Way to go Pax! But, his luck quickly ran out after he went 3 for 3!!
His little sense of humor has really come out lately. He has picked up on Brad's humor and likes to tease. He also has really gotten better about playing by himself. He would dig in the sand or play in the one-foot section of the pool for a long time all by himself. He's getting ready for Parker!!
We had a great family vacation, and our last one as a family of 3!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment