Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chautauqua Lake--Part I



Family picture celebrating my big 3-0!


This picture actually goes at the bottom! Ugh! I couldn't get it to move!




Celebrating Gigi's birthday at the Melting Pot




Of course, Pax helped blow out the candles!



Our little bozo



Our little musician



Hiking in the woods. It was chilly!!!! High of only 63 on Wednesday!



Playing with his new toys from our yard sale and thrift store shopping!



Playing around at Chautauqua









We took this for Aunt Sarah:-) She has her own hall named after them!



Sleeping with his buddy. (Not staged--Pax was sound asleep!)



Brad and Pops brought the bike trailer up and that was the first thing Pax wanted to do!






Loving his trailer! He is set with a snack and drink before every ride!



Family baseball game:-)





We went to a concert on the floating stage in Bemus Point.






Pax loves his Uncle Adam






Family pic--me at 28 weeks



Beautiful sunset



Pax checking out the flag





Pax and my cousin's son, Colby, playing cars together









me, Pax, Colby, Addie, and Lacey






Sweet boys sitting with their Dads



My birthday dinner + the first picture from above







Gigi and Pax



Pax has REALLY enjoyed helping everyone cook! Here they are preparing my birthday cobbler! Yummy!




We sure are enjoying our time at the lake, and we still have one more week! Pax and I flew up


last Tuesday on Gigi's birthday and spent a couple days with Mom and Gigi before the guys came in over the weekend. Pax had a whole list of things he wanted to do once Daddy, Pops, and Uncle Adam got here. His list included, build a bon fire, play baseball, get the ball he hit on the roof, get the creature in the attic, go for a bike ride, and on and on. :-)


Pax's new favorite statement is, "Dontcha want to..." and then fills in the blank with anything like, play cars, eat something, dig a hole, play baseball, etc. It's pretty funny to hear a 3 year old say that!:-)




We celebrated the fourth of July by hanging out and then my cousin, Lacey came over with her family. Colby and Pax are 6 months apart and really enjoyed playing together! They hung out for dinner and then the bon fire and fireworks show.




My 30th birthday today was low-key, and I enjoyed time with family! It was exactly what I wanted to do! We rode bikes to Bemus Point to eat some incredible New York Parmesan chicken wings!! Then, I took my afternoon nap and we went to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant. We completed the evening with my favorite dessert of all time, the one that won me over--Brad's apple cobbler, and a game of cards. Just right!



I'm so glad that we still have another week left to relax and play in the wonderful weather! There will be more pictures to come!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Sounds like so much fun! What a wonderful way to spend your 30th! :) ...but it would be better if I was there. ;)