Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Most Incredible Wedding Ever

Liz (the groom's sister) and me--I just love her!





Mom had to get a picture with Hairy, too!





We sent this picture to Pax, who was staying with Mimi and Papa!




Mr. and Mrs. James Robson


All the Moms from the Destin Diva group. The groom's mother, Michele, is in light blue.


The awesome band!







So, I thought our wedding reception was fantastic and I had so much fun. But, I have to say that James and Kate Robson's wedding was the best ever! They went above and beyond on the entire reception that was held at the Atlanta History Center! The band was incredible and was almost more of a concert. In case we ever need an 11 member band for anything, I want to document that they were called Complete Desire. Hehe! The food was outstanding as well, but the coolest thing was when THE Hairy Dog came in. I just thought it was like any other mascot where you just get a costume and someone puts it on. But, no, the actual UGA mascot came to the reception! Once I realized that, I had to get some piictures!:-) Then, towards the end of the really long reception, they served gelato. Yummy!!! Then, when the bride and groom left, we marched down West Paces Ferry Road, Mardi Gras style, to their hotel, with the band leading the way. The whole thing was such a cool experience that I was just glad to be a part of!!!! No telling how much the entire day cost!

No comments: