Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Birthday Gifts!

Opening the gift from Aunt Kathy, Uncle Ken, and Jess



Trying really hard here to get into that package!


He loved the books

Nice place to store the swords, there, bubby!




We came home to find a package on our front porch from Brad's aunt and uncle in Texas. Pax was so excited! He loved the 3 books, but his favorite was the one above.




Then, he wanted to put his swords in his shirt, so I had to send this picture to Uncle Adam! He LOVES playing with these swords, and takes them everywhere he goes (except Mrs. Tracey's!!)!




I want to document mine and Brad's favorite saying of Paxton's right now---"Wes or no? Wes or no? Wes?" He continues to repeat that until you answer him, either yes or no, even if he's hoping for yes! It's funny!

1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

I love the "wes or no" story. I especially enjoyed hearing Brad tell it on Friday. So cute!