Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Celebration-Monterrey's Style

The fondant cake Brad made














Pax and Megan

Pax, Aunt Suzie, Megan, and Caroline helping him blow out his candles


Pax and his Daddy



Reading his birthday card from Uncle Pat and Aunt Lynne








The Blackstone's, Baylor, and Suzie (William, too!)




His Big Brother shirt from Aunt Suzie




On the way home from dinner while Aunt Sarah was singing him Happy Birthday!





We celebrated Paxton's birthday Monterrey's style on his actual birth date. We had a lot of fun, and lots of people came out to party with us! Brad made a yummy cake, and Pax shared the cupcakes that he made with Mimi earlier! The Morris clan and the Greba's were also there, but I didn't get a picture of them. :-( Sad!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Too bad you didn't record my singing because I'm sure it was phenomenal! :)

I'll never worry about Pax feeling loved!! He is one special kiddo!

love you all!