What is it??
IT'S A BOY!
Sarah, me, Suz, Steph
Rochelle and me
Pax playing in Grandma's car while we decide where we're going to eat!We went to Baby Dimensions on Friday, and did a 3D/4D ultrasound to find out that we're having a BABY BOY!! We had quite a support group that all thought it was going to be a girl. The ultrasound tech did a quick vote before she began and 5 people said boy, while everyone else said girl. We were all excited to know that Pax is getting a baby brother though!! Even if he still says it's a sister!!!
Thank you to everyone for coming to support us---Keith, Melanie, Brooks, Rochelle, Mom, Dad, Gigi, Adam, Pat, Suzie, Stephanie, and Sarah! We love y'all!

4 comments:
Amy and her boys! All THREE of them!! I love it!! And this way you still get to be the princess! God knows what He's doing :)
Thank you for including me in this special moment!
I love you! and that baby boy in your tummy!
so glad that I made it...such a beautiful thing seeing that sweet baby boy and his heartbeating! love you and so thankful to be apart of it!
ps can i post about it now?
Yea! Since I don't know anything but boys you know I think they are great! I'm so excited for you guys! Love you guys!
Post a Comment