Monday, April 11, 2011

A True Break



Check out his big boy haircut, courtesy of Brad and the clippers!


The fort...a work in progress. Check out Pax's new work gloves he had to have! We bought those to keep him from wearing mittens to help outside!




Sunday...pool day




Brad making more progress on the fort






Spring break was actually spent at home! We didn't have any big plans or any big vacations! That is SOOO not like us! Rather we took a break and relaxed on my time off. I really enjoyed my week with Pax, and we spent it playing and hanging out with not much discipline going on at all!!! Yay!!!


We hung out with Mom and did some shopping, I got a massage (courtesy of one of my students), played with Dallas, met Sarah at the mall, I had a girls' night out, Pax got a hair cut, hung out with my Aunt Cindy when she came in town for the day, and enjoyed a weekend of sun and pool time. We also got some safari party planning and work in this week. All in all, it was a fabulous break, and I am sad to be back at work today!!! Only 7 more weeks until summer vacation, though!!!

2 comments:

atyson said...

Love Pax's new do! He looks like such a big boy...even though I'm sure you don't want to hear that.

Sarah said...

I can't wait to play in the fort!! :)

And see Paxton's new do!! He looks so big!

7 weeks and counting! LOVE YOU!