Thursday, June 10, 2010

Visiting South Carolina

;Adam's house

That smile didn't leave his face the whole time Uncle Adam was around!!

Miri and Pax--2 peas in a pod here! (Pax is 11 months younger than Miri)

Where are you guys off to now?

Ummm-what's going on? I walked in to find Miri and Pax in her bed!

I think Pax is trying to escape! ;-)

Graeme is only 3 weeks old---he's so tiny and beautiful!

The Hynes family-Judi, Graeme, Miri, and Patric


After tennis, Mom, Pax, and I drove up to SC to see Adam and hang out with him a little bit. We got to see the house that he's renting, and then we went to the head coach's house for dinner. We spent the night at a really nice hotel, and then Pax and I got to hang out at the pool while Mom and Adam took care of getting his car tag. Pax had fun playing with his giant play buddy and also Miri.

No comments: