Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gone Off the Deep End




I just had to take a video of Pax jumping into the deep end of the pool. Yes, this was a little scary for me at first!! He really is starting to "swim" and he's making great progress! He is becoming such a fish!

I want to document some of the things that we have been working on. They are: getting to the side of the pool and pulling himself up, lots of kicking (big kicks and baby kicks), blowing bubbles, jumping off and then swimming to the steps, holding his breath, swimming to the ladder and swim out in the deep end, and using his hands to paddle just to name a few.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't know if I like him getting so big!! This is the cutest thing ever! "Are you ready mommy?" is too sweet!

I can't wait to see this in person! love y'all!

The Kimmels said...

I personally love the "are you ready mommy" too! So precious. I'll never forget the first time I saw Sarah jump off the side. Scared the daylights out of me!! He is so good at swimming to the ladder and the steps. thats great!

atyson said...

This is so cute!! "Are you ready mommy?"...precious.

Alison said...

What a little fish. I am so impressed. Charlotte won't even get in the pool without one of us holding her. We won't even talk about DC. :) Hoping by the end of the summer my two will be as advanced as your little goldfish. :)