Uncle Rodney even put his name on the back of this helmet!
Sweet smile, but crooked sunglasses!:-)
Mimi and Pax on the fire truck
Sitting in the truck!!
Uncle Rodney showed him how to spray the hose
Mimi and Aunt Tori took Pax to visit Uncle Rodney at the fire station! This was his first time seeing fire trucks up close, and I can see how much fun he had. He loves all trucks and tractors lately, so I can imagine how mesmerized he was!
5 comments:
did he see uncle marcus too?? hee hee. love you and so glad we got to run. i need you!
Well that is just too cool! I want to go to Mimi's summer camp :)
So cute! I can't wait until DC is old enough to enjoy a big red fire engine. :)
That is so neat...and a little boy's dream I'm sure! Love you guys ;-)
Hey, like the new format. CUTE!!!
Post a Comment