Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1st Tennis Lessons

Pax is ready to play

So is Micah

Batman and Wonder Mom :-)

Micah wondering why Pax isn't following directions and hugging his racquet. :-)

I took this during a break from cardio tennis



Steph helping Pax follow directions

Ash giving the kids high-5. She is so good with the kids!

Pax loves doing the bean bags!


They stop and take 2 snack breaks

Sadie Jane loves this puppy! I think she needs her own!!;-)

Me, Steph, and SJ AFTER cardio tennis

with one of the girls that taught

with Ash who also taught

Wow, I look ROUGH! I'm telling you, cardio tennis is intense! You burn a bunch of calories!

Ready to go. Helping to carry one of the bags to Grandma.

One of the games


Paxton had his first tennis lessons. He has now had 3 lessons and is really having fun. They aren't really playing much tennis, just a bunch of games. They do this, while we do cardio tennis. Great set up, huh? We get to exercise while the kids are entertained. Mom's been wanting me to come to cardio, but I haven't had anything to do with Pax until now.

Steph and I are so excited that the boys are starting so young. After all, we have an adorable picture of the 2 of us at the same ages as the boys during our first tennis lessons. I'm going to have to search for that picture.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Paxton's tennis outfit! The boys are getting so big!

And I want to come to cardio tennis! Do you have be good at tennis? Haha!

Love y'all!

The Kimmels said...

So cool that you can do that while the boys play too!! I want to try cardio tennis too!

Val said...

Come on out, Suzie and Sarah! See you there!!!
Val