Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Uh-Oh!

Uh-oh is right! Pax is officially a little boy and toddler now!!

I tried to put him down for a nap at Mom and Dad's after we swam, and it didn't go too well! I let him cry, then went in and calmed him down. Then we tried it again. I listened to him on the monitor and heard him knocking on something. I thought it was the dresser or bed frame. So, I went in, but didn't make it far, because I bumped into something. That something was Pax!!!! I was shocked, and couldn't help but laugh, too!!! I wish we had the video monitor over there so I could have seen how he climbed out of the pack-n-play. But, I'm pretty sure he climbed on the Boppy pillow that he LOVES sleeping on, and lifted himself up that way.

It was funny, because he ended up with his paci and his blanket when he climbed out. I have no clue how he managed that, either!

So, it turns out he was knocking on the door!

The reason I say uh-oh is because he sleeps in a pack-n-play everywhere but home. So, we can't have him climbing out just yet!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that kid! Can't wait to see y'all :)

stephanie said...

it's those long Herendeen legs. love the story! that is how micah wakes up every morning. he goes to his door and knocks.:)