Saturday, August 22, 2009
Slumber Party
Ok-I don't have pictures, but Paxton had his first slumber party last night--with TWO GIRLS! Mom and Dad had some people over for a pool party, and I asked Megan (9th grade) and Caroline (6th grade) to come and watch Pax. At bed time, they took turns laying down with him. They were very disappointed when their parents told them it was time to leave. Then we suggested that they just go ahead and sleep upstairs with Pax for the night. They eagerly agreed and were back upstairs before I could even give them instructions! Hahaha! They said Pax did really well, and I'm pretty sure they enjoyed sleeping with him. He sure was in a good mood when he woke up! Thanks, girls, for being so great with Pax! I know he loves yall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had the best time on Friday!! I'm glad Pax had some great babysitters so YOU were able to play :) AND SING!
Post a Comment