
Sat morning

The guys laid sod around this tree! It looks so good!

It took 6 guys to move the hot tub under the deck to where the screened porch will be built around it.

Pax playing in the big pile of gravel

A little bit more water in the pool

Look at how absolutely filthy he is!! He is shirtless because he smushed a blueberry on his shirt and we were trying to get the stain out!

Suzie and Brad playing tennis


Wes, Blair, and Ms. Kimmel playing tennis

And more water!!

Still more water--testing out the pool light

Mom and Dad being the first ones in the pool!
It's so exciting---the pool is being filled up! But, it's taking FOREVER!! We started yesterday at 12:45, and it's still not done. I thought it would be full today, but it looks like it's going to be tomorrow before we can truly swim. Pax really couldn't care less about the pool--he's just loving the piles of rocks and dirt that go with building a pool!
Suzie and Brad and his family came over to play tennis this afternoon. I had to take some pictures of them! I'm so glad they came over, and it was great to see them!
1 comment:
no - thank YOU for having us! It was soo much fun and we said that we could have stayed for hours but I didn't want to overstay our welcome! Your parents are the best!! Thanks again!
Post a Comment